If The Slipper Fits
Cinderella Sisterhood, Book 1
May 22, 2012
St. Martin’s Press
Finally, the new series that fans of Olivia Drake’s Heiress in London novels have been waiting for: The Cinderella Sisterhood. Full of the delicious charm—and sizzling passion—of the world’s best-loved romance, it will sweep readers off their feet.
Is This Love Real?
Raised in a girls’ school, Annabelle Quinn longs for the world outside the walls of the academy. When she’s hired as the governess to an orphaned duke, Annabelle never expects the child’s breathtakingly handsome guardian to capture her imagination—or her heart.
Or Are They Living in a Fairytale?
Falling for his young nephew’s governess is an irksome complication in Lord Simon Westbury’s orderly life, but Annabelle’s quiet beauty and wry intellect are too much to resist. Meanwhile, a mysterious danger looms over the remote Cornwall estate. Will their newfound desire stand the test of time? Or are some happy endings just too good to come true?
- “Filled with romance [and] breathtaking passion.” – Night Owl Reviews
- “Magical.” – Once Upon a Romance
- “Sensual… engaging…beautiful.”-RT Book Reviews (4 stars)
- “Filled with romance, breathtaking passion, and a dash of mystery that will leave you wanting more.”-Night Owl Reviews
- “A dash of danger and a dash of fairytale in the form of a very special pair of shoes add to the romance plot, filling out If The Slipper Fitsnicely.”-Romance Junkies
- “Cinderella knew it was all about the shoes, and so does master storyteller Drake as she kicks off The Cinderella Sisterhood with a tale filled with gothic overtones, sensuality, sprightly dialogue, emotion, an engaging cast and a beautiful pair of perfectly fitting slippers.”-RT Book Reviews (4 stars)
- “I was enchanted with this story as Olivia Drake took the residents of Castle Kevern and this reader on an emotional, delightful journey. A magical fairytale deserving to be read and read again!”-Once Upon a Romance